Logistics focuses on resource efficiency. An efficient logistics plan will create cost-saving opportunities, as strategies that reduce material wastage and lower carbon footprint will also cut costs.
View all of the construction logistics case studies.
- Overview of construction logistics - Learn more about material logistics planning and strategies to cut waste
- Material Logistics Plan template - Create your own Material Logistics Plan using the WRAP template and checklist
- Construction Consolidation Centres - An overview of CCC's and an indication of some of the associated costs and benefits
- Logistics briefing notes: reusable packaging
- Pallet waste and reusable pallets
Material Logistics Planning
- Materials Logistic Plan - good practice guidance - Guidance for clients, design teams and contractors on developing and implementing a material logistics plan
- MLP briefing note - Overview: save waste and cut costs and carbon emissions
- MLP Workshop presentation - Materials logistics planning workshop presentation